Interested in Receiving an Estimate or Assessment?
Use the contact form or give us a call. Know what to expect before we begin work so you’re never left guessing.
- Walk-through Assessment: Our General Contractor will come out to see your project and help you figure out what you need and how it can be designed or configured to work for you.
- Written Proposal: Usually provided in 3-5 business days depending on the size and scope of project (some may take longer). This proposal will include pricing of materials, cost of labor and laying out an accurate scope of work so the estimate is accurate
- Proposal Fee Deducted: If after receiving the proposal you decide to use our services, the fee cost is deducted from your overall project cost.
- The fee for proposal is a minimum charge of $99.00 and up (depending on the scope and size of your project).
- One Service Person for Service Calls – $179.00 for the 1st hour or less; for any hour thereafter (prorated at the $179.00 hourly rate in 15 min. increments.)
- Two Service Person for Service Calls – $199.00 for the 1st hour or less; for any hour thereafter (prorated at the $199.00 hourly rate in 15 min. increments.)